Xerox Work Home Reviews-Is This The Opportunity For You?
Not many people like to work the straight 9 to 5 jobs, Monday through Friday. With that said, many small and large companies will have their entire staff scheduled this way. If not, then they’ll either have the second shift or mid-day shift. The other two most common shifts are busy as well, such as the 2nd and 3rd shift. Either way, it can become very routine and sometimes even boring. On the other hand, there are large corporations that offer multiple options as to when and where to work while working under a company brand or name. In this case, there is working as an employee for Xerox. Xerox work from home has many benefits and positions. In fact, some of them are not so boring as you will notice and as you read on.
What Is Xerox Work From Home?
The Xerox Work from Home virtual office program is one of the career options a job seeker can apply for with the large company. In fact, most people are familiar with Xerox because of their optimal capabilities. They sell and service copy machines or other technological supplies and equipment to keep businesses running. For more than 30 years, the company has had a wide range of positions for those who want to work independently for Xerox. In fact, they may even work out of rental office space as well. Regardless, it’s one of the most advanced technology companies in the world. There are more than 8K employees working from home for Xerox which is a major asset behind the large company headquartered in all seven continents.
Xerox work from home services is one of a few options that large companies offer. In general, the several positions that need filling are in tech support, data-entry/verification, image tagging, customer care, quality care, software programming, and systems development. There are other job positions by the company but, the application process is the main step. Submitting the application or resume to the Human Resource Department of the department who is hiring or the one who posted the job position is the following step. If you are lucky enough to be contacted by someone from Xerox work from home virtual programs’ hiring department, great!
It is a rare call according to many who have applied already and many forums who deal with job searches concerning virtual office programs. The data entry position, for instance, is probably the most common position found. Yet, you will need a computer, the internet, a phone, and some earphones with the telemarketing equipment to do these types of jobs from home.
How Does Xerox Work From Home Program Works?
Xerox from homework by searching first in the database of the careers’ web pages of the Xerox official website. When you get to the website, pay attention to the entire first page by scrolling all the way down to the first page. It is next to the “contact us” link. You will notice that you won’t see anything with “jobs or careers.” Scroll down at the very bottom of the page and you’ll see at the left corner, “Careers” which is near “Contact Us.”
Click on Careers.
When you click on “Careers,” it will then take you to another web page and the Xerox Careers web page will appear. It has a bar with “Search for jobs” and in there you may feel tempted to click on it. Although, it’s best you scroll down a bit to read what the entire page is about.
For instance, there are programs catered to specific groups of people. Featured Program & Opportunities. Notice in the area where it has four categories such as the following you can select from.
- Xerox Sales Agents
- Student Centre
- Military Hiring
- Virtual Office Program…
How It Works By Position Or Location
Click on the Virtual Office Program “Learn more…” and it will take you to another web page with several positions in a list format. Click on the link which states “Browse available positions.” Once you do this, you will be able to see every job position in the Xerox work from home program listed. (Do note that if a job posting says “in Texas or California,” it may be because the individual who posted it is from that state.) Do not be intimated to click on “Software programming” if you are interested in that position even if it is in a location you are not physically residing in. In general, if you live in another country and you want to work from home, there are other countries involved in the Xerox Virtual Office Program as well. You can browse through the entire website and get familiar with it until you find what you are looking for in the search box. Narrowing down your search by location or virtual jobs is another way to seek a job in the virtual world. With that in mind, the search in that location is easier. Utilizing Advanced Search would be just as easy. By specifying “ALL virtual positions” home filters better.
PROS and CONS of the Virtual Work from Home with Xerox
Xerox work from home has many advantages (aka, PROS). Although, with companies that do have those advantages, there are those disadvantages (aka CONS).
What do I like about Xerox work from home? (Prose)
- What I like about the Xerox work from home virtual program is the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home. The PRO is that you work on your own time.
- You work accordingly to the position’s detailed job description or based on “freelance hours,” which is another way of saying “you make your own schedule.”
- You can wear your PJs and eat at your desk/room/dining room…etc., and basically work without a dress code to follow.
- Less gas and save mileage from your car.
- Fewer people to interactive with which means fewer personalities to deal with as well as characters with annoyances and rudeness.
What I don’t like about Xerox work from home? (Cons)
- One of the Xerox work from home CONS is the cutting back on revenue which means the layoffs that can suddenly happen.
- When you go to work, you must deal with co-workers or the public. The public or people you work with may have various personalities and may even be annoying to work with.
- Another con doing Xerox work from home is that you are working although for Xerox. Therefore, technically you are still an employee for a large company but with more leniency.
- You will have to pay your taxes on your own since taxes are not taken out when you get paid.
- There are cost cuts that seem to be continuous annually. In other words, it means layoffs and in turn, employees lose their jobs because of it.
- Xerox does focus in on the revenue not really on the employees.
- If you are prone to interruptions and distractions, then a virtual job could be complex; it is considered a “focus-generated type-of-work.
- Competitive they are. “Xerox work from home” opportunities are competitive because they are a global company and what’s more is that you can work from home, thereby making this a con since you will not hear back from the company since there are literally thousands applying.
My Thought About Xerox
Xerox is a legitimate company and it is a good way to make money from home. With the opportunity to learn and grow, while making money, working for Xerox is one of the good companies to work for at the comfort of your own home without going to work in your car or bus.
Although you must search and wait for that contact from the hiring department to ever get to the next step and that is the actual work. Once you do, you basically do the assigned work accordingly and may have to set up a direct deposit to get paid with your bank or another type of debit card such as PayPal. Hence, you get paid after the work is done!
But the main problem is there is not any guarantee that you will get the job. It all depends on the company process. So sometimes it is frustrating that you apply and don’t hear anything back from the company.
There are plenty of problem you will face to work with a company for work home opportunities.Thay’s why many people are choosing to create their own online business instead of working with a big company like Xerox.
If you are interested to create your online business check this blog – “How You Can Start Your Small Online Business”.
If you have any question or queries leave as a comment below, I will be happy to help you.