Kelly Connect Work Home-Is It Scam or Legit!
If you are looking to Work from home job You may hear about Kelly Service or Kelly Connect Work From Home Opportunity. So Today Kelly connect is the name of the product to be discussed.
Kelly Services is a staffing agency that has work from home opportunities known as Kelly Connect. The headquarters of Kelly connect is at Michigan, and it is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. Currently, the enterprise is providing work from home jobs in technical support and work service.
Working from home is a great way for one to earn a living online. Even though the product has some disadvantages, a great percentage of employees hired to work for Kelly Connect Work Home prefers the mode of working because of its several advantages.
Company(Kelly Connect) Overview:
Kelly Services was founded by William Russell Kelly in 1946. It operated as Russell Kelly office service, but the company became Kelly Services in 1966. The aim of changing the name was to make it reflect the growing services of the firm. By 2018, the company had revenue of $5.5 billion. Besides, the firm has a total of 1,100 employees at its headquarters in Michigan, and a total of 6,800 employees across the globe. In 2016, the company employed more than 500,000 people.
How Does Kelly Connect Works:
An employee who works from home for the Kelly Connect is paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. In addition, the website does not specify how the schedule of an employee would be in any of their positions. As per the requirements, one’s schedule would be based on the client you are working for. Most of the positions in the company are service positions and you may be required to work on weekends and in the evenings. You may also need to work during the holidays. It is possible for you to work part-time or full-time. The product values attendance and punctuality and that shows that there is a schedule that you need to follow, as opposed to working anytime they feel like. One has an opportunity of selecting the kind of jobs they want to accept and that paves way for you to have control over their schedule.
Watch this short video to learn more about Kelly Connect Service.
Kelly Connect Job Requirement:
The following are some basic minimum requirements and skills for you to be considered for employment with Kelly Connect;
- You need a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- There is also a need for you to have great communication skills.
- A consumer service background with proven consumer service skills.
- It should be comfortable when it comes to interacting with individuals online through instant messaging, chats and other online platforms.
- You should have a strong technical aptitude for working with tablets, computers, smartphones and other similar devices.
- You also need the internet and a computer.
- Should be able to multitask.
If you have the desire of applying to work for Kelly Connect, you could click on this link. It will take you directly to the job search page of the company’s website. On the list, you will notice that it will be virtual or onsite. Besides, the job title offers a brief description of the job. Currently, there are two virtual positions that are listed. They include;
- Technical Support Representative
- Customer service.
Specific Kelly connects requirement:
The requirements for each of the above-listed positions are different. For clarity, you need to click on each of the virtual jobs to see the requirements for the specific jobs.
The requirements for a technical support representative include;
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma
- Have a quiet working environment
- Must have a minimum of six months of consumer service experience.
- You should have internet service and a reliable phone.
The requirements for a customer service position include the following;
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion to learn about beer, wine and spirits are needed.
- There is a need for a high school diploma. However, a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with others for the organization to be in a better position of achieving its goals.
- You should have at least two years of consumer service experience or high-end retail experience.
- Ability to work in an independent manner with minimal supervision.
- It is important for you to be proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Willingness to work during weekends and in the evenings.
- Exemplary punctuality and attendance.
- You also need to have a phone, internet, headset, computer, and a quiet workplace.
The above qualifications are for the specific virtual positions that are currently posted on the website. An applicant is needed to look at each virtual job for them to be able to see what the specific requirements are for the position because it is base on the end client that one is willing to work for. Therefore, there is potential for you to be hired directly by the client.
How Much Kelly Connect Pays:
According to the company’s website, Tier 1 advisors expect a pay rate of $13 to $15 per hour. If you are successful, you will be entitled to a one-time training bonus of $500 once the training is over. You can also receive a $250 consumer satisfaction bonus at their go-day mark with the firm.
What I Like About Kelly Connect:
There are a number of things I like about the product. They include;
- You have the opportunity of working from your home office and that does away with the lengthy-time you needed to commute.
- There are several opportunities for career advancement and growth.
- You have the opportunity of working with industry-leading technology.
- There is the presence of a consumer service bonus plan as additional compensation.
- You also have the ability to work split shifts that allows you to take leaves such as picking children from school or working around a different schedule.
What I Don’t Like About This Company:
There are also certain things I did not like about this company. For example;
- The hiring process is very tedious as it takes several weeks (over one month in one review).
- You may be required to change jobs in order to keep working.
- There are times when jobs end sooner than scheduled.
- There are fewer benefits such as the lack of health insurance or paid holidays.
My Final Thought
According to my research, working for Kelly Connect is not a scam. If you have the desire for a part-time or full-time job that allows you to work from home then working for Kelly Connect will be a good opportunity for you.
But if you want to work independently and “Be Your Own Boss By Work From Home” I will ask you to Establish Your Own online business where you will be flexible to give your time and efforts and you can work and Make Money From Home.