Kelly Connect Work Home-Is It Scam or Legit!
If you are looking to Work from home job You may hear about Kelly Service or Kelly Connect Work From Home Opportunity. So Today Kelly connect is the name of the product to be discussed.
Kelly Services is a staffing agency that has work from home opportunities known as Kelly Connect. The headquarters of Kelly connect is at Michigan, and it is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. Currently, the enterprise is providing work from home jobs in technical support and work service. Working from home is a great way for one to earn a living online. Even though the product has some disadvantages, a great percentage of employees hired to work for Kelly Connect Work Home prefers the mode of working because of its several advantages.
Kelly Connect Job Requirement:
The following are some basic minimum requirements and skills for you to be considered for employment with Kelly Connect;
- You need a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- There is also a need for you to have great communication skills.
- A consumer service background with proven consumer service skills.
- It should be comfortable when it comes to interacting with individuals online through instant messaging, chats and other online platforms.
- You should have a strong technical aptitude for working with tablets, computers, smartphones and other similar devices.
- You also need the internet and a computer.
- Should be able to multitask.
If you have the desire of applying to work for Kelly Connect, you could click on this link. It will take you directly to the job search page of the company’s website. On the list, you will notice that it will be virtual or onsite. Besides, the job title offers a brief description of the job. Currently, there are two virtual positions that are listed. They include;
- Technical Support Representative
- Customer service.
Specific Kelly connects requirement:
The requirements for each of the above-listed positions are different. For clarity, you need to click on each of the virtual jobs to see the requirements for the specific jobs.
The requirements for a technical support representative include;
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma
- Have a quiet working environment
- Must have a minimum of six months of consumer service experience.
- You should have internet service and a reliable phone.
The requirements for a customer service position include the following;
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion to learn about beer, wine and spirits are needed.
- There is a need for a high school diploma. However, a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with others for the organization to be in a better position of achieving its goals.
- You should have at least two years of consumer service experience or high-end reta